Where to find French Bakery in the United States? I heard many people looking for a French bakery. This is why I research the French bakery in different States who comes from some of my friend, myself, French peoples living in the United States and social media. We all recommend it and have good feedback.
Hope you will enjoy this article. And help you to travel to France within America. Find French Bakery in your States !
Below French Bakery in the United States.
. . . .
Concern the California State, located in West, one of my favorite State, there is many places to find french bakery. Below some of them:
- Satura Cakes in Los Altos, specialize in traditional cookies and pastries, a little cafe with a great service.
- Fleur de Cacao in Santa Cruz, offers a variety of traditional French, mousse cakes, tarts, and pastries Cakes, Artisan Chocolates, Gourmet Coffee & Tea.
- Opera Patisserie in San Diego, Breakfast, lunch, Cafe & patisserie.
- Vive la Tarte in San Francisco, French chefs.
- La Tropezienne in los Angeles, I heard that there is the Best Croissant in Los Angeles.
. . .
- Barachou, offers a variety of traditional French mousse cakes, tarts, and pastries
- Didier Dumas, gluten-free options, very good feedback. Cakes, crêpes, and pastries!
- Saint Honore pastry in Port Washington, lemon cake, marble cake, muffins, etc…
- French workshop coffee in Bayside, staff friendly and good ambiance, I really like inside!
- La boulangerie Chicago, french savoir-faire, bread, pastries, galettes, and crepes are made organic flour imported straight from the motherland, France.
- La Fournette, located downtown Chicago, bakery, quiche, Croque monsieur, and their espresso are apparently very good!
- Jacqueline Bakery & Café in Melbourne, the baguettes are crispy and flavorful, and the pastries are high quality.
- Maison Valentine in Miami Beach. Best pastry in Miami from one of my friends.
- Homage Reno in Reno, bakery and coffee.
- L’experience Paris in Mercer Island. Croissant aux amandes, tasty patisserie but little bit expensive.
- Bakery Nouveau in Seattle, excellent feedback, and Best Chocolate Croissant. All their products with only the very best natural ingredients.
- La Parisienne in Seattle, from french baker and all product, come from France.
- Bisous Bisous Patisserie in Dallas, french macarons, eclairs and french style bakery
- Baguette et Chocolat in Bee cave, a french sandwich made with baguette and good pastries.
- PB Boulangerie Bistrot in Wellfleet, french bakery, pastry shop, and french restaurant.
- B.Food in Milford, different kinds of bread all made with organic flour, croissant, brioche, and tarts.
- Caramel French Patisserie in Salem, authentic french pastries. You will found pretty dessert and macarons!
- Pierre & Michelle authentic French Bakery in Ridgewood, reasonable prices, and I heard they have a delicious croissant and baguette.
- La Crepe French Bakery & Cafe in East Brunswick, popular for their sweet and savory crepes.
- Saveurs du monde in Mont Pleasant, french dessert, bakery, vegetarian, and gluten-free friendly.
- Cafe Framboise in Charleston, gluten-free, vegetarian friendly. French toast, macaron, croissant, crepes, and other pretty pastries.
- Un je ne sais quoi in DC, I had very good feedback, staff friendly, pastry very good and many choices. (I’ve never tried)
- Patisserie Poupon in DC, vegetarian-friendly, you can have breakfast and lunch and found their full menu on TripAdvisor or their website.
- Patisserie Poupon in Baltimore. Gourmet cakes and dessert especially for special occasions!
- La madeleine french bakery & cafe in Bethesda, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free friendly.
- C’est la vie in New Hope, good variety of pastry, baguette and different kind of bread.
- La Gourmandine Bakery in Lawrenceville, croissant, quiche, chouquette, Paris-Brest and other delicious pastries.
- Petit Provence in Portland, French bakery and restaurant. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free friendly
- St Honore bakery in Portland, vegetarian friendly. Breakfast and lunch
- Marc Heu Patisserie in Saint Paul, pretty bakeries. Breakfast and lunch available
- Patrick’s French Bakery and Cafe in Richfield, vegetarian and vegan option. Much different pretty pastry and restaurant, duck à l’orange, grilled salmon, etc..
- Cannelle Patisserie in Birmingham, breakfast and brunch. French sandwich, macaron, eclairs, quiche etc…
- Gateaux Patisserie in Dearborn, pretty and good pastries. Personalize your cake for a special occasion.
- La brioche in Norfolk, breakfast, and lunch, tarts, french sandwich, macaron, eclairs etc…
- La Madeleine French bakery in Alexandria, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free option.
- The French Kitchen in Colorado Springs, vegetarian friendly. Croissant, pain au chocolat, onion soups etc…
- La belle french Bakery in Thornton, the Chef is native to France.
- Clafoutis in Sante Fe, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free option. Beignet, croque monsieur, quiche, french bakery etc…
- Le rendez vous Cafe in Las Cruces, french fries, quiche and good pastries. Vegetarian and vegan options
- Chez Vous in Scottsdale, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. Very good feedback, authentic and good cuisine.
- On the ride artisan bread in Cleveland, good bakery. Excellent review about bread.
- The Blue Door Cafe and Bakery in Cuyahoga Falls, large croissant, and very good food. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- Persephone Bakery in Jackson, French and American coffee. Good salads and pastries for reasonable prices.
- La baguette in Madison, vegetarian friendly. Dessert, quiche, crepes, and open as a restaurant for lunch.
- Rocket Baby Bakery in Wauwatosa, reasonable prices, and good pastries.
- La Maison Navarre in Portsmouth, cafe, wine bar. Vegetarian and gluten-free options.
- The Quill in Manchester. It is not a bakery but a French restaurant.
- Isabelle et Vincent in Fairfield, breakfast and takeout. Good review from their croissant and breads.
You may Also Like: